Frequently Asked Questions?
What is SEER:
It is an acronym for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. The SEER rating may be used to compare the efficiency of condensing units. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the unit. A typical SEER ranges from a minimum of 13 SEER up to 21 SEER.
What is AFUE:
It is an acronym for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency. The AFUE rating may be used to compare the efficiency of furnaces. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the unit. The AFUE rating is really the percent of fuel used by a furnace which is not wasted. For example, most older furnaces have an AFUE of 65 or 70 while new furnaces typically installed have an AFUE of 90+ percent efficient.
Why Should You Choose Us?
- Quality, High Efficient Furnaces, Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Free 10 Year Parts Warranty
- Owner Jim Finley
- Over 50 Years In the Sedalia Area
- Residential and Commercial
- Competitive Affordable Prices for High Quality Workmanship
- Reasonable Service Rates
- We Stock Equipment And Parts For Fast Service
- High Efficient, Energy Saving Upgrades Always Available
- Financing Available
- Precise Heat Loss/Heat Gain Calculations For Your Job
- Professional And Reliable (We’re Not Satisfied Until You Are!)
- All Metal Ductwork Custom Designed In Our Shop
- Free Estimates For New HVAC Equipment
- 24 Hour Service
- Instant Service Access Even After Hours (Employees Answer All Calls)
- Military Discount
- Insured And Bondable
- Heat Pump Qualified
- Neat, Clean Job Sites and Personnel
- Preferred Customer Service Contracts Available
- In Business Since 1960
- Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Programmable Thermostats Available
Choose Us For A Quality Job At A Fair Price